| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuusamo in February is very cold at -12.9 °C (8.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 6:47 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 8:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuusamo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kuusamo, Finland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuusamo:
- Karasjok, Norway - 418.8 kms (260.3 miles) NNW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 397.7 kms (247.1 miles) NW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 191.9 kms (119.3 miles) NW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) WNW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 230 kms (142.9 miles) W
- Piteå, Sweden - 361 kms (224.3 miles) W
- Oulu, Finland - 210.4 kms (130.8 miles) WSW
- Kajaani, Finland - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) SSW
- Kuopio, Finland - 348.5 kms (216.6 miles) SSW